"Aren't you that kid who called me ugly?"||OG concept||Encanto||READ DESC||

"Aren't you that kid who called me ugly?"||OG concept||Encanto||READ DESC||

⭐️Welcome to the description :] ⭐️


⭐️My name is Aether⭐️
]


{QNA: }
{❔: Can i get inspired by this video?/Can i get inspired by your character design?
{❕: Of course! But remember to credit me :]
{❔: Can i use this for a reaction video?
{❕: Yes you can but remember to credit me
{❔: What apps do you use to make your videos?
{❕: Kinemaster (pro),Capcut, Alight motion, Video star,IbispaintX
{❔: What are your Prounouns?
{❕: I use any Prounouns (except It/itself)
{❔: What's your gender?
{❕: Im bigender! (If you don't know what that means search it up)


[⭐️Characters used: ⭐️]
-Camilo
-antonio
-Random guy


{☁️Discord: •Aether•#9266 ☁️}
{⭐️Tiktok: @End3rMan69 ⭐️}
{⭐️Sub goal: 75K⭐️}


🤍💙🧡Stay safe and healthy💙🧡🤍 n

"Aren'tcalledugly?"||OG

Post a Comment

0 Comments