I made the mistake of letting my mom be an authorized user on my credit card… #shorts #shortsvideo

I made the mistake of letting my mom be an authorized user on my credit card… #shorts #shortsvideo

I made the mistake of letting my mom be an authorized user on my credit card…
So I got an amex card with the 12 months 0% interest to get a new macbook for school and I let my mom be an authorized user to get me rewards points since she does grocery shopping. I thought she would spend within her budget and pay it off every month. Basically I was wrong and shes just running up my credit and when I asked if shes gonna pay she said she can’t because she doesn’t have money so I told her don’t use it anymore but she got mad at me and said she doesn’t have money so she needs it to buy things.

How the hell does she go from being financially fine without my credit card then when I give her the card everything goes down hill and she apparently cant pay for anything and apparently she has the right to get mad at me for asking her to pay it and or stop using it.

My credit usage on that car is 90%+ My macbook is still regularly being paid off and now is $1,000 left and she added $600+ with no plan of paying it off.

Im guess im gonna work a bit more just to pick up her slack and cut off her card so it say declined at the register. Sick of this bs.

mistakelettingauthorized

Post a Comment

0 Comments