Hendrikse - Your Arms Will Keep Me Warm

Hendrikse - Your Arms Will Keep Me Warm

Uploaded By ► Red Grey Matter
''Enjoy Your Day'' Buy Album: https://t.ly/OAwy ''A Good Day for the Blues''
About, In A GOOD DAY FOR THE #BLUES #Hendrikse tells about events in his life and in the world around him. He transforms his experiences and perceptions in this in a sublime way into honest, penetrating and sometimes light-hearted texts. In the musical setting of the songs, he creates an atmosphere in which you are sucked into his experience, whether you like it or not.
With his pure sonorous voice and in collaboration with seven great artists / friends, Hendrikse spreads his message, whereby the attentive listener can decide for himself whether that message is pedantic, warning, enlightening or 'supportive'.
Immersive and subtle (slide) guitars, sharp and sensitive blues harp, beautiful bass riffs, polyphonic vocals and strong compositions, it all comes across on this worthy successor to 'Where The Road Takes Me'.
Kudos also to the brilliant performance and the sublime artwork. This gives the CD an exceptionally beautiful look, which makes it a true gem.
A GOOD DAY FOR THE BLUES, after 'Where The Road Takes Me', once again demonstrates the great diversity, care and intensity with which Hendrikse shapes his repertoire in all its facets. This makes him one of the most unique singer/songwriters in our country. https://t.ly/LCXC
About, Hendrikse is the collective name of Rob Hendrikse, also known as Fixxxman. Hendrikse encompasses Rob's musical, artistic and graphic side. As a musician Hendrikse, Rob performs largely self-written songs and some classics that have been converted to his own style during his solo performances. As Fixxxman, the focus is more on own arrangements of (blues) classics and a few own songs.
Since 2009 Rob played more than 900 shows at home and abroad (Belgium, Germany, Spain, France), toured through Switzerland and in recent years played together with Bas Paardekooper, The Grunting Pigs (Hun), Rob Orlemans, Cindy Peress ( USA), Dilana Smith (USA/ZAF), Steve Payne (UK), Paul Hobday (UK/FRANCE), Robert Smith, Ron Baggerman, Ron 'El Kroppo' Krop and many more. website https://t.ly/TNWd
Facebook Hendrikse: https://t.ly/AcZY
Lyrics: I don't know where I'm goin', but I sure know where I've been.
I don't look back in anger; remorse comes out of sin.
Live my life on the edge, now. I've seen the valleys and the mountain tops.
Thunderstorms and heavy rain, but your love made a storm.
I run to you. Want to hold you in my arms, now.
I always follow you because your arms will keep me warm.
Because your arms will keep me warm.
Because your arms will keep me warm.
I still have regrets for some of the things I've done.
I wish I could turn it all back if I heard or did it wrong.
I look back at my life, now and I feel that my road has changed.
I used to run away, but now running feels so strange.
I run to you. Want to hold you in my arms, now.
I will always follow you because your arms will keep me warm.
Because your arms will keep me warm.
Because your arms will keep me warm.
Time to stay at this place. Now it all feels so right.
Your love has gotten me; please let me follow your light.
All my life, you are my guiding light.
You put your arms all around me; you chase away the night.
I run to you. Want to hold you in my arms, now.
I will always follow you because your arms will keep me warm.
Because your arms will keep me warm.
Because your arms will keep me warm.
I just found my place, a place where I belong.
With you love by my side now, I never felt so strong.
Our future lies before us; just follow our own way.
There's a lot of love in both of us, and love is here to stay, yeah.
I run to you. Want to hold you in my arms, now.
I will always follow you because your arms will keep me warm.
Because your arms will keep me warm.
Because your arms will keep me warm.

Welcome to Red Grey Matter Club!
For the last years I’ve collaborated with many famous and relatively unknown blues & Rock artists and labels and helped them reach new audiences through my Red Grey Matter YouTube channel dedicated to promoting only quality music. Slowly growing, the channel has become one of the most popular places for fans of blues & Rock on the web.
If you’re a musician/band or music label and want to be featured on Red Grey Matter and the website here is what to do
Red Grey Matter is about the music. My mission is to promote lesser known blues & Rock artists and bring you a selection of tunes with real grit and emotion.
If you’re a music fan, you can enjoy my playlists on YouTube and my interesting music trivia posts on Facebook.
If you’re an artist or label and want to be featured on the website and the channel, check this Page. https://is.gd/3cOVbl
𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐔𝐬
➥ 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: https://is.gd/3cOVbl
➥ 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝: https://is.gd/irByqU
➥ 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: https://t.ly/n1zLB

A Good Day for the BluesYour Arms Will Keep Me WarmHendrikse

Post a Comment

0 Comments