How to make Collard Greens and Cabbage mix

How to make Collard Greens and Cabbage mix

#HowToMakeCollardGreensAndCabbageMix
#GreensAndCabbageMix
#HowToCookGreensAndCabbageMix
#CabbageAndCollardGreens
#GinaYoungCollardGreensAndCabbage
Welcome to my channel everyone if you are new and if you are returning welcome back make sure that you all Subscribe like comment and share the video and don't for get to click the notification bell to be notified when I upload new content.
Its The Holiday Season and I also happy to share all of my beautiful Delicious Recipes with you all this Collard Greens and Cabbage Mix it a dish that I like to make for my holidays because everyone loves Greens and everyone loves Cabbage spoiled why mot put them together and BAM you have a amazing Veggie for you holiday table and don't worry those of you that don't eat Pork you can always use turkey meat of beef.
All of these amazing recipes will be on my holiday playlist so feel free to check it out as I always like to say Make you some Gina Young Style enjoy the Collard Greens and Cabbage Mix
Until the next video God Bless you all Goodnight.
INGREDIENTS
COLLARD GREENS
CABBAGE
1 CAP FULL VINEGAR
SALT PEPPER ONION POWDER SUGAR RED PEPPER FLAKES GARLIC POWDER
SWEET ONION
BELL PEPPERS RED AND GREEN
CHICKEN BROTH
I ALSO FORGOT TO TELL YOU ALL I USED SOME CHICKEN POWDER YUMMY
1/2 PACK BACON CHOPPED UP
STE BY STEP TUTORIAL
GOD BLESS ENJOY 😊

How to make Collard Greens and Cabbage mixCollard Greens and CabbageHow to cook Collard Greens and Cabbage

Post a Comment

0 Comments