members reading general with the intention of my monthly donation love and light

members reading general with the intention of my monthly donation love and light

#intuitive​​​​​​#messages​​​​​​ and #guidance​​​​​​ from #God​​​​​​ #Spirit​​​​​​ #guides​​​​​​ of our #highest​​​​​​ good & #archangels​​​​​​ guiding me to bring #messages​​​​​​ to the people who need to hear #life I am also an #intuitive​​​​​​ #empath​​​​​​ if you like the weekly #readings​​​​​​ and for me to go #live please #subscribe to my channel I will do #personal #readings for full reading you can donate or make payment to my Paypal email me for a reading linked below sending love and light. https://paypal.me/kasslove111?locale... Email at kassandralove111@hotmail.com for personal reading #prices & types of readings listed below tarot, oracle and archangel cards
{charka healing all 7 for $44.44 }
{new love&romance reading potential $22.22}
{mini reading what does my heat need and want$5.55}
{general reading feel want fear guides $ 11.11}
{ star reading home past present hidden influences the advice $33.33}
{past lover coming back reading and what is the potential it will work out $55.55}
{why did family stop talking to you sister brother mother father,,, $77.77

membersreadinggeneral

Post a Comment

0 Comments