HEADBAND and SCRUNCHIE/HOW TO MAKE FLUFFY SCRUNCHIE AND HEADBAND HINDI TINIPID SA TELA!!

HEADBAND and SCRUNCHIE/HOW TO MAKE FLUFFY SCRUNCHIE AND HEADBAND HINDI TINIPID SA TELA!!

Hello guys!

Im back!!

I hope you guys enjoy watching this video from start to finish

Materila for headband
Fabric havey satin silk
4cm-W/150cm-L
plastic or plain headband
Stickglue

SCRUNCHIE
Fabric havey satin silk
4cm-W/100cm-L-perfect for fluffy scrunchie

YOU CAN USE ANY FABRIC YOU WANT FOR THIS KIND OF HEADBAND


Even though life is difficult because of what is happening in our world today.

We must not give up. kapit lang strong tayo💪

We can all survive !!


Instead of stressing yourself out, why don't you think about having fun IM sure
you will be happy.

like me because of my small business and I really like to sew

I am happy apart from my children who make me happy.

and to my husband who makes me happy even when life is very hard.

my brothers and sisters..even though we have our own lives now..we still don't lose support for each other.


Yes it is difficult but we can survive life as long as we have faith in god🙏

when I sew I am entertaining myself every day.

so like me I can enjoy my day even if I'm just at home.

stay safe guys !!

I hope you like it!

Ang mapapanuod nyo po sa chanel ko!
is just based on what we do every day, I'm sure we can all relate.katulad ko mahilig ako manahi...kaya sini share ko po sa inyo eyyyyyy😁

Thank you and advance sa inyo ...sa mga manunuod ng videos ko🥰😘

please like and subcribe to my chanel🙏 Stay safe/pray/and goodblesed you all😘

Please fallow me on my fb page and youtube acount/links⤵️

https://youtube.com/watch?v=509SxkQxu5g&feature=share
https://www.facebook.com/LJCSHOPCRAFT
#LJCshop #MAKINGHEADBANDFORMYSMALLBUSSINESS #JilethsSTYLE

Music: Dear Autumn
Musician: @iksonmusic

do it yourselfuseful thingsdiy projects

Post a Comment

0 Comments