Leo "No Downplaying This Great Gift!" Love & Career Tarot

Leo "No Downplaying This Great Gift!" Love & Career Tarot

Love tarot, career tarot, general tarot reading for Leo September 1, 2021.








Welcome to Fine Moon Rising. I am glad you are here! Thank you for watching. I wish you much love!

Instagram: fine_moon_rising

Tarot Decks:
Gateway to the Divine Tarot
Tarot of Dreams
Mystical Manga
Crow Tarot
Art Nuoveau Tarot
Under the Roses Lenormand
Joie de Vivre

Oracle Cards:
Starry Beginnings Oracle
Angel Answers Oracle
Angels and Ancestors Oracle
Oracle of Visions
Moonology Oracle
Alice in Wonderland Oracle
The Arcana of Astrology
The Numinous Astro Deck
Love Oracle Cards
Japanese Gods and Herbs Oracle Cards
Affirmators
Love Oracle Cards

************************************************************************************
About me: I started this channel after a friend tuned me in to tarot online. I used to read tarot often, but then career and life happened, and I stowed my cards. I’ve traveled and moved a lot. I am a published author and an artist. I read tarot using the Greek mythological meanings and using intuition. I am happy sharing inspiration with those I meet.
************************************************************************************

Legal Disclaimer:

This tarot reading is for entertainment purposes only. It does not constitute legal, financial, or medical advice. Please seek a qualified professional for such advice. You are responsible for your own life decisions and well-being, though I wish you love and happiness.

Fine Moon RisingFine Moon Rising TarotTarot

Post a Comment

0 Comments