Hello Darlings and welcome back to my channel. Today’s video I am taking you with me to San Jose, CA. 80% of my visit will be in Milpitas, CA which is 10 mins away from San Jose. My travel experience was horrible, but I was strong and made it.
I can tell you this; California is very expensive, but there is a lot to do in Cali. Unfortunate due to my short visit I was not able to participate in FUN activities.
Let me know what you think and if you plan to visit Cali; I hope this video will help you in your planning. Be safe and stay beautiful.
Instagram: @darlingranita
Blog: https://darlingranita.squarespace.com
#sanjoseca
#VLOG
#darlingranita
Music: Going Back to Cali-LL Cool J (I do not own the rights to this music)
Music: I Thing-Amerie (I do not own the rights to this music)
Lodging: Townplace suites by Marriott Milpitas Silicon Valley.
1480 Falco Drive, Milpitas, CA.
Restaurant: El-Torito Mexican Restaurant
477 East Calaveras, Milpitas, CA 95035
Drink: Class Paloma
Meal: Grande Fiesta Platter
0 Comments