Study of Emphasizing Adjective in English Grammar

Study of Emphasizing Adjective in English Grammar

In this episode I have discussed bout emphasizing adjective which is used to emphasize a noun or pronoun in a sentence.
This type of adjective comes before a noun or pronoun and emphasoze it.

For example-- own, very, same, very same etc.....

1. He is the very boy who cheat me.
2. I have seen the golden shark in the sea with my own eyes.
3. Ram has been living in the very same house for ten years.
4.This is the same book I wanted to buy.

Here, very, own, very same & same are emphasizing adjectives because these words emphasize the nouns and come before the nouns....

Thanks for watching!..........................
Please subscribe my channel........

EDUCATIONAL COTTAGE

Please like, share and comment...........
The next episode is coming shortly......

StudyEmphasizingAdjective

Post a Comment

0 Comments